Songkhla, Songkhla

Everything was smooth sailing when we got Viajero Rent-A-Car as a personal service for Cecile Licad during her stay here in the Philippines.Their service is excellent and up to par with the biggest car service providers in the country.

Their vehicles are from top of the line brands and are well-maintained by their efficient and well-mannered drivers. We will definitely recommend Viajero Rent-A-Car as a service provider for VIP guests and clients. I never doubt you earn lots of award. to our dearest driver Rommel who inform us that he's on his way to our hotel to pick us up an hour before the said time and being so nice all throughout our travel.

Thank you and God Bless.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Viajero Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Viajero Rent A Car Broke Down On Me! Viajero Rent A Car "Viajero Rent A Car ("Rent A BOMB" is more like it) claims on their site and in their videos that their cars are clean and well maintained. WHAT A..." Read more I rented a vehicle at the Dulles Airport location and returned it undamaged. Alamo claimed that I did $3,192 worth of damage to the vehicle. Alamo "...I received a letter in the mail from Alamo stating that I had damaged their vehicle and that the damages totaled $3,192.02..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more