4.8
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I do not agree to this post. I am a long time client of Viajero Rent-A-Car Company, and since then i haven't had any problem regarding their service in fact they are so easy to approach and very friendly.

I want to emphasis Ms. Jonette and kessel for entertaining me in such a short notice. Very Good Service indeed and the drivers also. Keep up the good work!

The car is squeaky clean, the given vehicle has a few scratch but i'm not that sensitive so its ok but the car performance is good. We had a super blast expirience thanks to them.

Jaeger wrote the review because of good customer service at Viajero Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Viajero Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viajero Rent A Car positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments